1 Chalmers Crescent
Edinburgh EH9 1TW
Charity registration no SC009066
German-speaking Congregation of Edinburgh/Aberdeen
The present-day German-speaking congregation in Edinburgh dates back to 1947. Edinburgh is now the hub for the “extended parish” of Scotland and North-east England, and the minister for the region resides here. In 1995, Edinburgh and Aberdeen joined together as one congregation but services and events are still held in both locations.
Services in Edinburgh
- Sunday 1 July 11:00
- Sevice (NO Sunday School)
- Sunday 15 July 11:00
- Service (NO Sunday School)
- Sunday 5 August 11:00
- Service with communion (NO Sunday School)
- Sunday 19 August 11:00
- Sunday 2 September 11:00
- Family Service (afterwards summer fete)
- Sunday 16 September 11:00
- Sunday 7 October 11:00
- Harvest Family Service (with communion)
Services in Edinburgh usually take place on the 1st and 3rd Sunday of the month at 11am.
We invite all children to Sunday School during the service. For details contact the pastors.
Social with tea and biscuits after each service.
Events in Edinburgh
- Tuesday 4 September 19:30
- Open Evening
- Saturday 8 September 14:30
- Nearly New Sale (Sellers can sign up now!)
- Saturday 15 September 10:00
- 10am to 6 pm: "Kindersingetag"
- Tuesday 25 September 17:30
- Start "Kinderchorprojekt" (every Tuesday)
- Tuesday 2 October 19:30
- Open Evening - with young people from Hamburg